[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.86″ background_layout=”light” header_text_align=”center”]
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.0.86″ background_layout=”light” ul_line_height=”2em”]
With the exception of posts written by others, I, Tsh Oxenreider, own the content on this site. It is copyrighted in my name. I need to strike the appropriate balance between getting my content widely distributed while also protecting my intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
You’re free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or group.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© Tsh Oxenreider, Simple Living Media. All rights reserved. Originally published at theartofsimple.net.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon my work.
I don’t permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so I risk getting penalized myself for granting permission.
In addition, I don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. I simply don’t have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
You may translate my work into other languages, provided you include this notice: “Originally published in English by Tsh Oxenreider at theartofsimple.net. She is not responsible for the [Language] translation.”
You must still not re-post my work online in its entirety, even translated. The rules above apply, regardless.
Contributing Writer & Guest Posts
Contributing writers and guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. I cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point—thank you for understanding.